First Street Acquisitions provides sell-side advisory services to emerging and middle market companies valued between $2 Million and $20 Million. First Street’s approach and methods enable clients to achieve their strategic and financial goals, often including a complete equity event, divestiture of business assets, or strategic growth by attaining a key investor or partner.
First Street is committed to working with entrepreneurs. The founding partners have started, built, managed and sold their own companies. They understand the commitment, focus and drive it took to develop your business and they apply that same level of commitment to helping you successfully navigate the sale of your business.
First Street’s M&A advisory services provide you with a trusted partner as you navigate a large liquidity event, succession, or search for the right partner/investor to grow your business. First Street’s sell-side services include the following:
- Work with owner/leadership to understand and define clear, concise objectives
- Complete an organizational and financial review, establishing a valuation for the company
- Develop a thorough and organized offering memorandum for the company highlighting the strategic and financial opportunities the company provides to potential buyers
- Identify a comprehensive list of potential strategic and financial buyers; drilling down in that research to identify a core target market for the company based on the owner/leader objectives
- Define the sell-side team with the owner/leadership to include legal and accountant advisers
- Negotiate, structure and close the transaction to achieve the best possible results for the client